Holy Fathers Francis and Dominic

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Things I don't get

Why are people not talking in full sentences?
ex. "That moment when you go to the store and realize you forgot your wallet."
Okay... are you going to tell me about more?

Also, why are people saying "That ____, though" And they don't even spell though all the way.
ex. That cookie, tho 
Yeah, cookies are good. I know.

Hash tags outside of search functions. Is it really that fashionable to take the time to do that?

Selfies. They are narcissistic.

Guys taking selfies. Super gay.

People saying "_____ game is strong." Why can't you give a compliment like a normal person.

Also, why is this or that "life" 
Ex. Gym is life. 
I know your life revolves around the gym. Please just say "my life revolves around the gym.

And while we're at it... ____ Life. 
I live in Jacksonville, FL. There is a store here that has back window stickers that say Salt Life. It is a beach bum life style. I get that. It was even cute when all the different lifestyles borrowed from it. E.g. "Mud Life," and one that I always "God First Life." hahahahah. Did the whole world take off with this? I dont get it. Insult to injury its spelled "lyfe" 9 times out of 10.

Bae.


No comments:

Post a Comment