Holy Fathers Francis and Dominic

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

What I have been afraid for a year has started to happen.
The question of obedience has come up. Lines are being drawn in the sand. God, give me the strength to hold fast to the Truth. Decisions are going to have to be made, some have already been made. Lord, please allow Your servants to accept their fate with humility and silence. Just as you accepted Your Fathers will in the garden of Gethsemane early this morning. As I write this, 2000 years ago, You would have have been carrying Your Cross up to the summit of execution! Already tried and condemned in a kangaroo court but a few hours ago. Pilate condemned Our Lord because he was a coward, I ask for You to grant the Catholic ministry at school the grace to think; to look at the current situation and be obedient... not to the local ordinary, but to the Power above him!

May all the meditations and devotions from Noon to Three, and the Mass of the Pre-Sanctified after that, mold my spirit. Wipe it clean so that I may wake up with Thee Easter Sunday clothed with the New Man, who according to God has been created in Justice, and Holiness of Truth!

1 comment: