Holy Fathers Francis and Dominic

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My two cents...

A note to the reader...
This web log will be written in an informal manner. I choose to use first, second, and third person. I capitalize few proper nouns, and I misspell. I abuse punctuation. Forgive me, Ive written enough proper papers in high school. If you choose to read my thoughts on this or that, you can also choose not to because of my lack of precision of the English language. I wont be offended. Also, a lot of my humor is lost in the written word, and please take everything that I say with a grain of salt.
with that said...
Id like to kick things off with a short prayer.
Lord, keep me on path of the Cross. Let me seek first the Kingdom of God. Grant me the virtues that will allow me to lead a exemplary life...especially those of Chastity, Temperance, and Charity. Forgive my past faults, inflame my present with the Love of God and love of my neighbor so I may spend the future (eternity) with Your Saints, Our Blessed Mother, and Thyself! Grant Your peace and Your knowledge upon my family and friends. Grant Your peace and Your knowledge upon those who offend You and are trying to keep Your Commandments (i.e. me.) Open the hearts of those who do not. Thank You for another magnificent day, may I carry tomorrows cross with a deeper love for You!

Amen. Now! This web log will be mostly book reviews, movie reviews, questions for people smarter than this poor writer, and thought dumps. I am open to suggestions and welcome criticism, but have a nasty habit of ignoring it. I am not perfect, and until I am, I will try not to bash others. I intend only to post this stuff for the positive construction of furthering a Christian lifestyle. Help me by being a watchdog and help me with prayer!

Dominus sit in corde meo, et in digitis meis.

May Our Lord and Our Lady keep you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment